Attention: This notice is applicable to those students admitted in the first year in 2013-14. It will apply to students who took admission in any other college/university in the first year in 2013-14 and subsequently transferred to BSSS.
Exam (Nov.2017) Registration Form (EX/ATKT) UG Semesters I, III, V
- Please collect the exam Registration Forms for the forthcoming Semester exams from the Exam Cell.
- Fill in properly and along with attached copies of Mark sheets of all previous semesters and fee receipt, submit the same to respective department for getting it forwarded.
Please note that the submitted forms will be rejected if:
- Not fulfilling eligibility criteria as per university norms.
- Any pending dues to the college.
- Noncompliance of any other norms of the university/college.
Last date of submission: September 27, 2017
With late fee of Rs. 1000: October 04, 2017
With late fee of Rs. 3000: October 12, 2017
No forms will be accepted thereafter.
Very Important Note:
As per University Ordinance, UG students have to complete the course within a maximum period of five years from the time of first year admission to a particular course. Hence this will be the last chance for students admitted to any course in the first year 2013-14 to clear all the papers of semesters I,III,V if they have not yet cleared any paper.