Our college has a separate "Dr Eugene D'Souza Memorial Library"
in the centre of the BSSS Campus. Our library has three floors- the lower floor is meant for reading & consultation for the users and the upper floors contain library collection (Text Books, Ref. Books & Journals) and has a seating capacity of 220. The library possesses two Compaq
Laptops for the students and the professors to access the information on the internet. The whole library block is provided with WI-FI Internet facility for the users. We have an organized complete database of all the library books (Total No. of Books 33034/Total No. of Journals & Magazines 104 Print Ed.), audio/video cassettes and more than 1161 CD/DVD ROMs with a separate cabin of consisting of 9 Computer Systems (with Internet facility) for learning different subjects like GMAT preparation, TOEFL/IELTS preparation, BEC (Prelim, Vantage and Higher), various topics of Computer Application, Financial & Marketing Management, HRM, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, Personality Development, Skills of facing G.D/Interview, Stress Management and other soft skills. We also have five exclusive computer systems with INTERNET facility in the Reading Room for the students to access e-Resources, the complete and organized record of library books, CD/DVD ROMs, Dissertations, Journals, Magazines and Newspapers. The library has membership with INFLIBNET CENTRE, Gandhinagar, Gujarat and DELNET, New Delhi for accessing & exploring e-Resources. INFLIBNET & DELNET provides students & professors with the databases and full text access to more than 30,00,000/2,28,45,202 + e-books & 6000/37847 + e-journals. The library has institutional membership of SWAMI VIVEKANAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, Bhopal (An M.P. Govt. Public Library) for the faculty. The library also provides Xerox facility to the users as per their need & requirement.
For information on DELNET: Click Here
- All students should ensure that they have claimed their library membership card from the librarian within one month after the commencement of the academic year.
- Entry into the library will be restricted to those students only who have their library membership card / identity card with them.
- Undergraduate students are entitled to borrow two books at a time while the postgraduate students may borrow four books at a time.
- Students are fully responsible for the books borrowed by them on their library cards.
- One book can be borrowed for a period of 14 days only. A book can be reissued for another 7 days if not demanded by others.
- Books lost, defaced or damaged in any way will have to be replaced by the borrower.
- Students are advised to take care of the library membership card since no duplicate will be issued under any circumstances.
- Students must return all library books one week prior to the commencement of their autonomous exams. This facilitates the full library to be at the service of the students during examination preparation.
- Students from reserved categories, namely SC/ST/OBC are permitted to borrow two additional books from the library under the book bank scheme.
- Syllabi of all courses conducted by the college are uploaded on the college website. The previous years question papers are also available on the college website for reference.